Amino Acid for Muscle, Heart & Brain
L-Carnitine and the related compound Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) are compounds able to alleviate the effects of aging and disease on mitochondria, while increasing the mitochondria’s potential to burn fat.
It is often used as a brain booster, due to its ability to increase alertness and mitochondrial capacity while providing support for the neurons.
It has been shown to be very effective at alleviating the side effects of aging, like neurological decline and chronic fatigue. Its supplementation is also a very safe method of improving insulin sensitivity and blood vessel health, particularly for people with delicate or weakened cardiac health. It can also protect neurons and repair certain damage, such as that caused by diabetes and diabetic neuropathy.
- L-Carnitine supplements are used to increase L-Carnitine levels in people whose natural level of L-Carnitine is too low.
- L-Carnitine helps the body produce energy.
- L-Carnitine helps transform fats into energy
- Enhance Hormone Levels & Improves Recovery from High intensity Exercise
- Favorably Effect Markers for Recovery after Exercise
- improves Metabolic Response to Exercise in males
- improves Recovery from Exercise Stress